Stuck with a baby dragon

Enter the Tavern, take a seat, order a drink, and get ready for chatter!

Stuck with a baby dragon

Postby Visstar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:16 pm

I took the dragon egg to the hatching ground, expecting to pick it up later, and it came to life and asked to join the party. This was a massive pain, since I had to walk to the castle and drop off a party member and come back, then walk all the way to the Crystal Sea with a temperamental dragon. The little thing was cute till it tried to attack me and had to be magically calmed.

I expected the dragon to take off with Draconar, but the damn thing is still tagging along with me in the Gateway to the Planes. How do I get rid of it???? :evil:
May the Vishanti guide me through this eldritch maze!
Visstar

Re: Stuck with a baby dragon

Postby Zeus » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Unless I am mistaken, the only use you have for the dragon is to get you through the gate to the planes. After getting through I go into the guild drop the dragon and add another character.
Zeus

Postby Visstar » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Thanks be to Zeus! Does this mean I can leave the gateway and come back later without the dragon? I have curried favor by donating a diamond to the Dragon Welfare League.

Zeus wrote:Unless I am mistaken, the only use you have for the dragon is to get you through the gate to the planes. After getting through I go into the guild drop the dragon and add another character.
May the Vishanti guide me through this eldritch maze!
Visstar

Postby Zeus » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Yes you can now enter and leave the planes as you wish. Donating the diamond will help you later in the silver mountains.
Zeus

Return to Gossip - The rusty dagger tavern