Silversword is on sale again. Don’t know what caused the issue. Enjoy!
The new update has hit the AppStore. Along with some bug fixes, here are the enhancements:
– you can give items to monsters in the party to improve their loyalty.
– more voice-over information for the direction you are facing (can be turned on in the settings).
– you can now turn off the chest pick lock game (can be turned off in the settings).
– new display mode for party grid. tap and drag the settings icon to switch modes.
– creature kills are now displayed on the boss kills page.
– the ending of the expansion Rise of the Dragons was enhanced.
Along with some other cool enhancements, the Update 2.6.4 will allow you to change the data that is displayed in the party grid.
Hope you’ll like it!
Dans quelques jours, Silversword va paraître en français.
And along with this update (2.6.3) there will be some major adjustments to the game mechanics:
- limited supply of armour and weapons in the starting area
- monk’s chain attack ability adjusted
- hopefully (still has to be done) the Hesitation spell revamped
- combat adjustments for groups with less than seven members
And soon Silversword will celebrate it’s fifth birthday. Still playing it? If not, join the game and join the community – it’s worth it! There are still things in the pipeline that will make it into a future update. Talking about updates, the next one (2.5.5) will be released shortly, and it will contain some bug fixes.
Please re-activate your IAP when you have issues entering Watertop or accessing your other services (Parcel Service etc.).
Commercial week in Silversword! To celebrate the upcoming banking enhancements, the Bank Of Tarnak has reduced the citizenship price for new citizens (players). Enter the world while it’s cheap 🙂 Silversword on discount now!
Users of the Parcel Service: cheer up! Soon you will get the option of blocking items (won’t be looted) and automatically transfer them to your bank vault, if they are in a defined price range.
More to come 🙂
Tons of snow surrounding the city… winter is coming 😉
With the latest update 2.5.0, all severe issues should have been addressed. But of course there are still things to do. Thank you for your continued posting on the ideas forum.
Now with everything switched to iOS 8, it seems that the game has some issues with 7.x.
Especially the load/save/help/shop screens might not display correctly, a fix will be provided as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience!