To celebrate the 4th of July, as well as our new house, Silversword is given out for free this week. Grab it while you can. Remember: No In-App Purchase is needed to complete the game, although I am happy if you donate some coins to me by buying something from the ingame shop 🙂
With the next update a list of your boss mob kills will be added to your Map & Log screen. A picture of the creature, along with information about your party will be shown, so that you will never forget this glorious moment! And you can even share this moment with your friends – the option of posting the message on twitter and facebook will be added, too.
The actual update brings some bug fixes and a small new feature: by touching the character portrait, you can now select a custom image from your photo gallery. Caution: Transparency won’t work. If you want a transparency effect, you have to modify the custom picture by yourself. You can download it, modify, and upload it again via iTunes App Sharing. The pictures are named after the corresponding character. When renaming a character, you will also have to rename the picture if you want to keep it.
This update is mainly a maintenance update 🙂
– dealing with large bank vaults was optimized
– fixed an error that decreased your score upon class change
Hello friends! The new update (2.3.8) is live! In addition to the german translation (you can switch the language via your Settings App), some changes might make the game more enjoyable:
– TRZP is now grayed out if nobody knows the spell when encountering a chest
– More save slots available!
– Adjusted the position of the target groups in the combat target selection
Good news for people who want more bank vault space: With the next update, two IAP will be made available that you can use to extend your vault. I hope you will enjoy it!
In addition, german and french translations are now in the works. Although the french translation will take more time, german should be ready within the next two months. This includes the translation of this website, too.
With the upcoming update 2.3.5 I will introduce a new game mode, which is called “Modern”. You will be able to distribute 36 points to your base character stats instead of rolling over and over. In addition, you can choose which stat to raise when leveling. This feature is introduced due to popular demand and I hope you will enjoy it. The modern game mode will introduce a separate leaderboard in the Game Center.
We don’t stop! Silversword development continues until you (and I) run out of ideas 😉
So what’s new with the latest update?
- multiple enemygroups keyboard selection keys work again (sorry for the inconvenience!)
- the key “x” will now trigger “Cancel” and “Continue” buttons
- Command Centre / Plane of Fire bug resolved, you now need to have the Disruptor to finish the expansion
- more log entries added
- Bank added to the Gateway to the Planes
The wait is over. Download it now and enjoy…
– 28 new maps
– many new items
– a new spellcaster class “Dragoncaller”
– new skills “Alchemy” and “Thief Mastery”
– new spells
– new challenging creatures
– new upgrade info for your items, quickly check what item would be an upgrade if equipped
Just wrote the last lines of code and committed them to my repository. The expansion is now ready in terms of technique and storyline. A few quests will be added tomorrow, and the texts will be reviewed again, but I should be able to deploy the new version to Apple on monday. Cheers!