Because iTunes Connect is closed from 22th to 29th of December, the next update (2.0.3) will not be released before January. Luckily, there are no known major issues with the game right now, so I hope you all can and will enjoy exploring Silversword during the holidays. If you encounter any issues, feel free to use our forums – we’ll listen!
The full version has just gone live!
You can grab it here – enjoy 🙂
Hello dear friends,
I have decided to clean things up and activate a new website design. It is now wordpress based which suits my needs more than the old sitebuilder-construct. In addition to keep you updated more comfortable, the multiplication effect to the Facebook site and the twitter channel is quite charming.
I hope you like the new design. I am still working on some details, but all in all this will be it.
This will definitely the last Update before the full version 🙂
- fixed night sky not showing correctly in castle ridge
- fixed dead bard telling lore
- fixed App crashes if buying item after leaving the help screen
- more hints for the beginning
- fixed out of ammo check in the lite version
- enhance for voice over
- fix for finding a not identified Lockpick crashing the game
As always, thank you very much for your support! I am looking forward to the release as well!