Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
Hi Mario, Here's another request: How about showing what the exact THACO for the PCs? At the higher levels all my PCs are showing 100%. I'm sure that my PCs are still getting better THACO values but I have no idea if that's happening if it caps at 100%. Maybe go old school D&D and indicate a number ...
- Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:53 am
- Forum: Guides, Spoilers and Walkthroughs
- Topic: The Bard - Intro Guide
- Replies: 18
- Views: 47702
Good post Veerwing! Something to note is that the Bardsword when equipped replenishes your bard's songs. Use it as an unlimited wineskin by un-equipping and re-equipping when you run out. No more having to carry wineskins around! One last thing is that Song of Life gets stronger as the bard levels u...
- Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:12 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Spell Effects disappearing
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1821
Just remember another bug: Happened to me a couple of times now. After loading a game all my spell effects (even the indefinite ones) have disappeared. My light spell is off so everything is dark (I'm in dungeon each time this has happened) but for some reason my Gabriel's Cloak AC adjustment is sti...
- Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:06 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Changing positions in battle and other requests
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2158
1. Allow PCs to change positions during battle. I think in the old Bard's Tales PCs were allowed to move up or down in their position. This would be helpful when a PC gets KO and then healed. Otherwise your melee characters have to carry a missile weapon in order to be effective again during the bat...
- Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:51 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Wrong Level Ups & Crashing
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4231
Hi, A couple of bugs to report: 1. My sorcerer has an Int of 26, and 18+ on the other stats but on level up I'm seeing spell points increases of 11. Shouldn't the minimum spell points I'm getting be 13 with a max of 16? With a 1d4 roll on spell points I've yet to see any increases above 14. Is there...