What does the dragon egg mean and how to get it? [ANSWERED]

Here you will find player contributed guides and help topics.
SonnBoy99

Re: dragon egg

Post by SonnBoy99 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

I've finally made it past the first 8 steps. The reason why I didn't find the clue is it's possible to head down into the lava before finding log entry that gives you the first 7 steps. Maybe the clue needs to put somewhere so it can be found before allowing you to head into the lava.

Anyways, I finally got the part where you have to answer "Glacier". At the next cross hair section, I seem to be stuck. Taking the N, E, S path teleports me to lava land and instant death/reload from ruin camp(fun :)...NOT! ). Taking the W path teleports back into level 3 of the tower. I'm not sure if I screwed up anywhere leading up to the "Glacier" magic mouth.

Any guidance from that point would be appreciated.

Thanks.

SonnBoy99

Post by SonnBoy99 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Bump.

Anyone get past this area? I'm stuck here and really want to finish this so I can say I finished the game :).

wizardz

Post by wizardz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:55 pm

From where you land after answering 7 million go S and answer glacier. Go S then E and you teleport to another 9x9 area west of the one you were on. Go W then W to teleport to the final 9x9 area. Go E, S, E into the lava. This will teleport you into a new area where you can find the egg. The exit from the sarcophagus is to the east.

Advice: fight all the combats in the final new area and do not step into the void.

coffee999

Post by coffee999 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:25 pm

LOL I feel like Gandalf in the mines if Moria....I have no recollection of this place! Where the heck is ridge fault? Mario I commend you this expansion really makes you work. I don't remember this egg whatsoever.

SonnBoy99

Re: What does the dragon egg mean and how to get it? [ANSWER

Post by SonnBoy99 » Fri May 03, 2013 6:12 pm

It's right south of the Watchtower in Mountain Ridge. From the Ruin Camp go south to the Road to Castle..., then go east to Mountain Ridge. Then search the area to the south of the Watchtower, you'll find the Ridge Fault.

coffee999

Post by coffee999 » Sat May 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Thanks sonn. Now all I have to do is figure out where it goes. 3 pages here about the egg, noone says where to put it lol

wizardz

Post by wizardz » Mon May 06, 2013 5:46 am

It goes in that locked room you found the door to early on in the game...