Dragon Caller Class and misc. questions

Here you will find player contributed guides and help topics.
rayres

Dragon Caller Class and misc. questions

Post by rayres » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:33 am

1. I just started this game recently. Can you change more than 1 character to a dragon caller? I am thinking of changing my rogue to a dc eventually, which requires preparing his stats ahead of time (on modern setting). What happens when I change to a dc as far as class skills? Do I keep them? What about changing a warrior or bard to dc? What about items used? My rogue is in the 4th spot, and I want him to still be able to use good armour still. If I do become a dragon caller from a high lvl. rogue, are my SV, thaco, etc. reset to the base amount for the dc class?

2. Where is the fountain to replenish spell points?

3. How do I replenish my paladin's spell points?

4. As far as stoning, etc. from weapons does character lvl. affect the chance of the effect taking place? What about luck? Otherwise, since they do lower damage I should stick with a high damage weapon.

5. What do rubies and diamonds do?

Thanks.

Rob

rayres

Re: Dragon Caller Class and misc. questions

Post by rayres » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:42 am

Another question: what do the #'s on the bard songs represent? e.g. 1 tune of illumination 10'/0?

Thanks.

Rob

rayres

Post by rayres » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:58 am

How do I disarm traps with my rogue if it says they are near?

Thanks.

Rob

rayres

Post by rayres » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:33 am

I found info. on rubies, so never mind.

I found out that a paladin's spell points regenerate normally, despite the manual saying otherwise!

Thanks.

Rob

rayres

Post by rayres » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:49 am

I thought that I was able to view my party's SV, thaco, etc. but I don't see it in the character menu. Am I mistaken? If not, how do I view this info.? In the effects, I have MAC Modification (p1) p5 after casting a shield spell. What does this mean?
Thanks.

Rob

rayres

Another Question

Post by rayres » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:13 am

How reliable is a rogue's detect secrets? Can I safely use it outdoors to determine if I can walk through trees, etc.? I would use a spell in the dungeon.

Thanks.

Rob

rayres

Another Question re: secrets

Post by rayres » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:48 am

Does the flame spell which detects secrets work outside dungeons for telling me about trees I can move through, etc.?

Thanks.

Rob

rayres

Post by rayres » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:57 am

rayres wrote:I thought that I was able to view my party's SV, thaco, etc. but I don't see it in the character menu. Am I mistaken? If not, how do I view this info.? In the effects, I have MAC Modification (p1) p5 after casting a shield spell. What does this mean?
Thanks.

Rob
I found my SV values and also what p1 p5 means.

Rob

rayres

Post by rayres » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:17 am

Sometimes I hear a gong sound while waiting (possibly only in dungeons?). What does it mean?

Thanks.

Rob

icetear
Site Admin

Post by icetear » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:37 am

Hi Rob,

The gong sound should be the midnight bell.
This is particular useful once you have to enter some building at (exactly) midnight - you will know what I mean when you see it.

kind regards
Mario
Silversword - the CRPG for iPhone+iPad now on the AppStore!
Please visit us on http://www.silversword-rpg.com
iTunes Link: http://itunes.com/apps/silversword