Lamp v. Torch

Here you will find player contributed guides and help topics.
chrlpolk

Re: Lamp v. Torch

Post by chrlpolk » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:22 pm

Okay, okay, I need to file an inquiry with the Council of Tubs and the Global Association of Men who like to Bathe Together (GAMBT).
Visstar wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:28 pm
You may be just the tiniest bit obsessed. :)
Cabin fever... the unreported consequence of Covid-19...

Visstar

Post by Visstar » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:32 pm

And there is apparently an official complaint filed by the Stone Carvers and Art Monsters (S.C.A.M.) guild about all the free stone statues left lying all over the place by someone's Paladin with a Stone Blade! Apparently the Corpse And Slaughter / Keep Everything Tidy (C.A.S.K.E.T.) crew won't remove stoned monsters, believing them to be non-corpses and therefore outside their contractual duties.
May the Vishanti guide me through this eldritch maze!

chrlpolk

Post by chrlpolk » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Well, while we’re on this conspiratorial ranting, someone needs to send consumer investigators and health inspectors to that Armory. The “Learher Armour” that it sells is no better than worn rags, and there’s a reason the rats are hanging around there and not a sight of them at the other businesses!

Visstar

Post by Visstar » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:04 pm

That's so funny, I always think of that when when I'm starting a game and outfitting the team! Why waste money on nice new leather duds when the old rags are just as good? (And chafe less?)

And why does the Castle armory sell arrows but not bows? Oh, the quirks of trade in time of war.
May the Vishanti guide me through this eldritch maze!