Walk through

Here you will find player contributed guides and help topics.
SonnBoy99

Re: Walk through

Post by SonnBoy99 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Wizard,

Can you tell me how to get past the SE most 3x3 area, the area after answering "glacier". I can't seem to get past this one. Walking W teleports me to level 3 of the tower again. The other 3 directions teleports me to lava death.

I'd really want to get past this so I can finish the game but am really stuck. Help! :)

Jteeter

Post by Jteeter » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 am

SonnBoy99 wrote:Wizard,

Can you tell me how to get past the SE most 3x3 area, the area after answering "glacier". I can't seem to get past this one. Walking W teleports me to level 3 of the tower again. The other 3 directions teleports me to lava death.

I'd really want to get past this so I can finish the game but am really stuck. Help! :)
Spoiler
Show
After answering glacier, SEWWESE gets you through.

Crocket

Post by Crocket » Fri May 31, 2013 1:30 pm

Wizardz - some of us are waiting for your expansion version of this!

;)

Ss3th

Post by Ss3th » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:03 am

Following the guide i've acquired the shard of nature however I can't find the road east of savage crossing that it is supposed to open up? The only thing I see is the road leading to Deeper Forrest any help here guys?

Ss3th

Post by Ss3th » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:12 am

Never mind I found it lol

Graypaws

Post by Graypaws » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:10 am

Near the Savage Crossing section, thrown weapons area, you mention the phrase "Soldiers hate March", what does that mean? There seems to be no context and for whatever reason, my mind won't let it go. Lol.

What level do i have to be to get the spirit chant, the bard sp song? I would kill for it right now and my guys are 15 level/ 6 level sorcs.

wizardz

Post by wizardz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:04 am

In one area of the dungeon (cave area where you fight the lizard creatures) you are asked what month soldiers hate...

Level has little to do with getting that song. Your Bards learn new songs at inns. If I remember correctly to get the spirit song you need to go to the inn after the Paradosa boat ride...

Graypaws

Post by Graypaws » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Thank ya for the answer to both posts. The question about soldiers i found, thank ya. Also found the shop finally, one teenie tiny square i had overlooked, lol.

femaiden

Post by femaiden » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:18 am

2 things i don't understand.

well theres lots of puzzle solutions i don't understand in this game...

okay first is the magic mouth with the answer "orange"
the riddle is something like.."i start from the cold north and go to the hot south, midway i stop before the color changes" or something like that...

so if we go with ROYGBIV red orange yellow green blue indigo violet...or i guess starting with violet at top...either way, green is at the midpoint, not orange.
the solution does not make snpense logically. unless, am i missing something?
do they mean, go from the cold to the hot and then starting at where it begins to turn hot then go to the midpoint? but that doesn't make sense, the clue is not there.

also , there is no hint that i was supposed to go to the bandit cave after getting the shard of nature.
i mean, the game leads you to savage crossing. you get there and the guy says to look for gwyddon, you look for gwyddon and he says to go south of where he is, which of course leads to the hidden druid grove, and you go in there and it says "heretics are not allowed in" ..the first "wtf do i do" moment.

how are we supposed to know to come back here later?

now, when i dismiss him, he says "if your path is blocked come back to me". okay that's a good hint.
but meanwhile, its just totally confusing because they tell you to look for him, and then when you find him, he wants to join you so you assume your supposed to let him join you and then he refuses to go anywhere else with you except the druids grove and based on the difficulty of the monsters in there, it seems like this is where your supposed to go but its not.

okay, i figured out to release him and then go to the deeper forest and then the way is blocked and go back to him and he says to go to the burial ground, with absolutely no clue as to where the burial ground is.
okay so i just have to blindly explore up to the lock cater place and i stumble on the burial mound, great.

i get the sickle and he meets me just outside and then gives me what i need to go into the druids grove.
then i go in the druids grove and it gives me the shard of nature so i can cross through the deeper forest into the swamps where based on an encounter, i'm supposed to go next because the lizards tell me to meet their priestess.
i go to meet the priestess, she says get the orc scalps, i get the orc scalps, i go into the taraz tunnels and pass through all this darkness with health draining traps only to find...."you cannot pass without permission of the high priest of maruziel"

WTF.

so now it's over to the bandit cave to get what i need, but where the eff is the hint or clue that tells me to go there?! i'm supposed to just blindly explore in a new place where the monsters difficulty curve leads me to believe, i'm not supposed to go until later but apparently i was supposed to go there earlier than the story seems to suggest.

icetear
Site Admin

Post by icetear » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:26 am

I admit, some clues are left out by intention for three reasons:

1. I want you to fully explore the game
2. I don't like games where the road is straight and clear
3. You are supposed to use these forums ;-)

If you encounter something that is misleading or unclear, please let me know. I will change the description then.
English is not my first language, so have mercy :-)

kind regards
Mario
Silversword - the CRPG for iPhone+iPad now on the AppStore!
Please visit us on http://www.silversword-rpg.com
iTunes Link: http://itunes.com/apps/silversword