Finally, the new update is live! This will not only remove the annoying forest map bug, but it will also bring new features to you.
Here is the list of the changes:
- Better introductory help screen overlay when starting a new game
- Show map performance increased
- Show stats on a new tab, just use the left arrow on your character screen
- Block Movement when showing Continue / Lore, so that you won't accidently dismiss the dialogue
- Curing NUTS bug resolved
- Changed mitre to make it more usable
- Frequently used spells now being shown on top of the spell list when casting
In addition, the PDF engine was exchanged so that it consumes less memory. More performance and memory tweaks (crash issues) will be addressed with the next update (already in the works).
News about the game, upcoming Updates and more!
1 post • Page 1 of 1