Beyond the Guardians of the Grove

Enter the Tavern, take a seat, order a drink, and get ready for chatter!
Theodor Keppler

Re: Beyond the Guardians of the Grove

Post by Theodor Keppler » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Unbelievable you did all this with lv6. Exploring the swamps should have blow your charakters up by the smell already.

I am impressed by your persistence. :)
Yeah I also did a few things. :)

calmrider

Post by calmrider » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah I can't kill anything in the Swamp but I did find a chest behind one of the swamp pools. I've got about 250k xp per character so can't wait to level up once the full version is released!

yumaman09077

Post by yumaman09077 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:56 pm

So far anything I've inputted for possible features or bugs the developers have listened to and followed up if possible. This game is just the type I was hoping would be available for the ipad. I also have verified going past a certain point no longer possible in lite version but still well worth playing. Half of my party is ready for level 7. So far I haven't talked to a fellow ipad user that likes rpg games but I am definitely willing to heartily recommend this game to anybody. Two thumbs up and my thanks for such a good game to the developers.

Veerwing

Post by Veerwing » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:00 pm

I finally killed the 5 Guardians... Did it with this combination:

1) Paladin, Warrior, Hunter, Bard, Thief, Conjurer and Magician.

2) When entering into battle you need to have two items, for the Bard a "Frost Horn" and for the Thief a "Thief Dagger."
* Frost Horn does approximately 50 to 80 points of damage per target and is an "area effect" which allows you to attack 1 group of monsters.
* The "Thief Dagger" has the following stats, Dmg: 5d10 + 20 with a +2 toHit bonus.
* I found both of these items while farming for items in the "Crypts."

3) The first round should go something like this:
* Paladin - Attack, Warrior - Attack, Hunter - Attack, Bard - Use "Frost Horn," Thief - Hide in Shadows, Conjurer - Cast - Battle Strike, Magician - Cast - Star Fire.

4) If you can get everyone to survive the first round, then in your second round repeat everything with the Thief attacking... You should at least get 1 - 2 kills in this round.

5) If you're still alive... This last round should do the trick... Instead of having the Thief "hiding" have them use a "healing balm" on anyone that's low on Hit Points.

After killing the 5 Guardians, the pathway just "loops" to the Forgotten Forest. Going back and forth will spawn new guardians so if you're battle-hardended, then this should be an easy "farming" spot for you.

~Veerwing

Mrpetrov

Post by Mrpetrov » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:53 pm

I have the full version and I killed the guardians of the grove, but I still can't go past the spot, it just turns me around...? Is this meant to be like that?

Petrov.