Completely Stuck - SPOILER

Enter the Tavern, take a seat, order a drink, and get ready for chatter!
Archmage

Re: Completely Stuck

Post by Archmage » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 am

Nimue wrote:No, the "save nature" clue is needed elsewhere, and capitalisation doesn't matter.

As for the grave mound: have you noticed the hint near the entrance, "I fly from the cold north to the desertful south", etc? That isn't just decoration :) The magic mouth wants to know about a colour. If you look around in the grove outside the mound, you may have noticed a place where four colours are placed in the four directions of the compass. Note, however, that the hint said, "my colour is not yet what it will become", so the solution to the riddle is not one of these colours, but something inbetween.

Hope that helps :)
Strange, are you talking about the grave mound in Loch Caetar? The riddle is "The deeper forest holds a secret, invisible for the traveling eye, yet visible for the surveyor." Doesn't sound like it has to do with any colors...

Hmm, the save game is called "Grave Mound", hence the name. Or maybe there are more than two grave mounds around? :shock:

Archmage

icetear
Site Admin

Post by icetear » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 am

To clear things up:

Two riddles exist. One in "Lost Temple" and one in "Grave Mound".
The one in the grave mound refers indeed to the map of the "Deeper Forest".
The one in the lost temple refers to the colors found in the "Druids Grove".

You already mentioned the right answer. If there is a problem with it, please send me a message!

Regards
Mario
Silversword - the CRPG for iPhone+iPad now on the AppStore!
Please visit us on http://www.silversword-rpg.com
iTunes Link: http://itunes.com/apps/silversword

Nimue

Post by Nimue » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:17 am

Sorry for the confusion, I misunderstood where you really are. I shouldn't post on the forum before finishing my first mug of tea :oops:
No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulderblades will seriously cramp his style. --Vlad Taltos

Titansiege

Post by Titansiege » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:52 am

Actually the caps do matter.. I had to caps the first letter of each word.. No other combo worked for me.. However the second magic mouth the colour related on caps didnt matter

Archmage

Post by Archmage » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:01 am

Titansiege wrote:Actually the caps do matter.. I had to caps the first letter of each word.. No other combo worked for me.. However the second magic mouth the colour related on caps didnt matter
OK, I finally got in. A quick question to Mario, was this intended (caps first letter of each word)? It might be a good idea to standardize in order to avoid confusion. The iOS caps the first letter of the sentence but not the ones afterwards by default, so maybe a few people will get into the same trouble as I was in.

ps: To Mario: Sorry to add to your workload if it was indeed unintended. Maybe you should borrow some elves from Santa :P

icetear
Site Admin

Post by icetear » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 am

Hi Archmage,

uhm not intended... I thought I standardized all riddles... sorry for that!
*putontodolist* :-)

Regards
Mario
Silversword - the CRPG for iPhone+iPad now on the AppStore!
Please visit us on http://www.silversword-rpg.com
iTunes Link: http://itunes.com/apps/silversword

Veerwing

Post by Veerwing » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 pm

I finally figured it out... Looks like it might be classified as a "bug." You have to spell it out, "Save Nature" with both words capitalized or it won't work. Once I typed it in like that, it opened the section of the map up... Sorry for the "spoiler" perhaps someone can change the "Subject" with a "Spoiler" tag after it?

~Veerwing

cparker94

Re: Completely Stuck - SPOILER

Post by cparker94 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:26 pm

I'm still completely stuck on the Magic Mouth riddle asking about a "colour". Could someone please make the answer more obvious to me? My head hurts thinking about this. Help! :)

Craig from Texas

Veerwing

Post by Veerwing » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:53 am

Red + Yellow = ...

~V

cparker94

Post by cparker94 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Thank you Veerwing! My head no longer hurts! :) And thank you to the person who sent me a PM!

Craig from Texas
Veerwing wrote:Red + Yellow = ...

~V